WiFi Baby/Pet/Nan Camera 720p with 2 way voice contact
Description: 720 WI FI CAMERA
· Plug & Play (P2P), No Need DDNS, No Need Port Forwarding.
· Setting No Need PC. You Can Easily Realize All The Function Via The APP.
· Support Max 64GB Micro SD Card Recording (Micro SD Card Must Be FAT32 File System Format), Support Remote Playback.
· Motion Detection Alarm,Whistle Alarm.
· WiFi Setup, Unplug The Ethernet Cable. All Setup Are Via Phone APP.
· Remote View By Mobile Device Including Android, IPhone, IPad And PC
· Note: Does NOT Support 5G Wifi
· CPU: GM8135S+SC1045
· Operating System: Embedded LNUX OS
· Sensor: 1/4 " CMOS 1.0 Megapixel
· Video Format: HD(1280*720P) VGA(640*480)
· Image Compression: H.264/MJPEG
· Pan-tilt Control: Pan 355°/Tilt 100°
· Lens Standard : 3.6mm
· Minimum Illumination(Lux): 0.1 Lux / F1.2 (With IR Illuminator)
· Frame Rate: 1-30FPS
· Wireless Standard: WIFI, 802.11b/G/N
· Memory: TF Card
· Max: 64GB
· Input / Output: Supports Two-Way Audio, Built-In Mic, Speaker
· Playback: Support Remote Playback.
· Record Mode: Continuous Record, Alarm Record
· Motion Detection: Support
· Alarm Type: Apps Alarm, Local Alarm
· Data Transfer Interface: USB 2.0
· Supported Mobile System: Above IPhone IOS 7.0 / Android 4.3
· Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7,Windows 8
· Power Consumption: DC5V,1A
· 1 X Wifi Camera (Not Include The Memory Card)
· 1 X USB Cable
· 1 X User Manual
· 1 X Fixed Packages
· 1 X Adapter (UK)
Q1, Is it Hard to Connect?
A: This camera have Plug to Play (P2P) function, just plug in power and follow some steps then everything will setup very well.
Q2, Is the IOS APP and Android APP the same function?
A: The IOS OS system due to it's system limit, the APP will miss some less important function than Android, but don't worry, the APP will upgrade every vision, so the function will almost the same.
Q3, When I use two way audio function, what I hear some noise?
A: Please put the camera away from other Electronic device, it will have Signal interference. And it is normal situation please don't worry.
Q4, Does this camera support night vision?
A: Yes, when the camera IR sensor detect not enough light, the IR LED will turn on and switch to night vision model.
>Q5, I can't connect the camera to WIFI ?
A: Please make sure the first time connect your phone and camera at the same network system. If still hard to connect we have tech team to support you.
Q6, Does the alarm information always keep ?
A: The alarm information will record on Micro SD Card. Also show on mobile device, once you read it then will remove the phone alarm information. Please save the alarm photos to your phone.
Q7, Doe’s this camera support Onvif and support connect to NVR?
A: The camera use its' Own design software, because the camera mainly focus on phone remote monitoring, so far it is not support Onvif.